I love this place... but it's haunted without you.

thanks for reading and following :)

1.23.2010

lux aeterna



Esta es la peli que nos pusieron la semana pasada... demasiado para mí, qué queréis que diga...



Marion: I love you Harry. You make me feel like a person.
Harry Goldfarb: Marion, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. You are my dream




Sara Goldfarb: How come you know more about medicine than a doctor?
Harry Goldfarb: Believe me, Ma: I know.






Harry Goldfarb: [on the phone] Marion... I've been thinking about you so much... are you okay?
Marion: When are you coming home?
Harry Goldfarb: Soon.
Marion: When?
Harry Goldfarb: Soon... you holding out alright?
Marion: Harry... can you come today?
Harry Goldfarb: Yeah...
[starts to cry]
Harry Goldfarb: I'll come... I'll come today. You just wait for me, alright?
Marion: Harry...
Harry Goldfarb: I'm coming back, Marion.
Marion: Yeah.
Harry Goldfarb: I'm really sorry, Marion...
Marion: I know.


..............................................................................................................

pero si hay algo que me gustó fue la banda sonora.



feliz día!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...