I love this place... but it's haunted without you.

thanks for reading and following :)

11.30.2010

Letter for a friend who deserves it.


My dear friend - if you still let me calling you that way, 


I know that this letter is ridiculous. I know this letter cannot fix the hurt I've done. I know you're reading it right now, and you don't know that it's for you. I know that other people will read it, and they will think that it's written for them, but I'm afraid that's not the case.  
I just wanted to repeat, one more time - because I think I haven't done it enough - that I'm sorry. I'm extremely sorry. I've ever wanted to hurt you. And I know there are no excuses for what I've done.
I just want you to know that you became a really good friend of mine. I really enjoyed by your side. And how did we laugh! I had a nice time with you, seriously! And what makes me being so sad is how I have lost a real friend like you. You are so kind, close, happy, cheerful friend. 


I just wanted you to know it :)




not a great post, but I hope it works.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...