I love this place... but it's haunted without you.

thanks for reading and following :)

6.16.2011

-What the hell are you doing here alone? - he asked me. I was still puzzled and the words didn't come out of my mouth. - Hey, are you ok? Do you need something? - he asked me again.
-No, no. I'm fine. What are you doing here? - I asked him.
-I've asked it first! - he said, as he used to say when we were together. And he laughed. - Just kidding - he smiled -. Actually I'm here because I had to take the dog out for a walk...Where is she?... - he said looking for her - Oh look! There she is! - And he looked at her with so much love in his deep blue eyes. He was so handsome... He called her and she came back when we were, and when she saw me, she rushed towards me. She loved me. After all, when we went to his house to have lunch, I always fed her with my food.
-Look... she has missed you - he said happily.
-Yah... - I said -. At least, there are someone who does. - I said without thinking about these words firstly. Then I realized. These words hurt. - Um... I'm sorry, I didn't mean that...
-It's ok, don't apologize. In fact, that's not true at all. - he said. What did he mean with "not true at all" ? Was it possible that... ?
-What do you mean? - I asked. - Have you... missed me? - It was weird, but it was not difficult to me asking him what way did he feel or what he was thinking. I think that our one-year-long relationship had influence with that and the confidence between us.
-Maybe.


xoxo

1 comment:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Greetings from Finland. Thus, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...