I love this place... but it's haunted without you.

thanks for reading and following :)

7.15.2010

I would like to be across the universe, that universe where the most important thing is always you. Nothing's gonna change my world, nothing exists without your smile, nothing's important without your eyes. Wait a minute...



is there anybody going to listen to my story...? All about the girl who came to stay. That girl who knew what she wanted. That girl who only gives her heart.



The one who hold me tight, the one who makes me feel so right.
Don't know what it means to hold you tight, being here alone tonight with you...




And then while I'm away, I'll write home ev'ry day, And I'll send all my loving to you.



In that letter, I'll tell you something I think you'll understand... When I'll say that something...
I wanna hold your hand



then, lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song and I'll try not to sing out of key. Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends.

Do you need anybody? I need someone to love.
Could it be anybody? I just want someone to love.



and it won't be long til I belong to you.



I remember the first time I saw you. I wrote this into my diary:
I've just seen a face
I can't forget the time or place
Where we just meet
He's just the boy for me
And want all the world to see
we've met.



Do you want to know a secret?
When I found myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom...
"Let it be"
Let it be
Let it be
Let it be




He say "I know you, you know me" One thing I can tell you is you got to be free Come together right now over me


He said:

Why don't we do it in the road? None will be watching us!
Why don't we do it in the road?



and I said:
If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true, and help me understand? 'cos I've been in love before and I found that love was more than just holding hands.
If I give my heart to you I must be sure from the very start that you would love me more than her If I trust in you oh please don't run and hide If I love you too oh please don't hurt my pride like her 'cos I couldn't stand the pain And I would be sad if our new love was in vain So I hope you see that
I would love to love you


9 comments:

BigBlueEyes said...

joder cassy !
no me puede gustar más esta entrada :)
es genial es genial !
que gran película eh, y que guay enlazaste todas las canciones !
un besote :)

Cassie Franz said...

jaja :) nurii me faltan montones de canciones!! pero esq no me daba para más la entrada :(
haré una segunda parte! :D

We Speak Music! said...

¡Hola! Te invitamos a disfrutar de nuestra segunda entrada y a conocer a un nuevo grupo. Esperamos que te guste y nos sigas si te parece interesante.
¡Un saludo!
@We Speak Music!

|MGM| said...

Me gusta tu blog ! ^^
un saludo

Flucky said...

No me puede gustar más esta película!
Lo has resumido fenomenal, quiero ver la segunda parte seguro que es genial.

Te sigo :)

OUCH said...

de tus mejores entradas joder(L)

Mystery Bruises said...

one of my all time favorite movies ever!
i love your little post on it too, very creative!
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

Florencia Ravelli said...

que pelí es? me encanta ella! si puedes dime
excelente entrada
xox

ttdnb said...

Una gran entrada que cuenta con la astucia de una gran película.

Te sigo : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...