I love this place... but it's haunted without you.

thanks for reading and following :)

9.28.2010

I'm extremely sorry for no updating these days! I've been really busy in fact. I started university just one week ago and we've already done two tests! Can you believe that?
I'm doing my degree in Translating and Interpreting English and German. Actually I'm very glad with most of my subjects and, most of all, my schedule is awesome - just 4 hours per day! Could it be better?
I'm taking an Italian course on the afternoons too, and that's why I can't be here as much as I would like.

Here are some of my pictures with my BFF Laura Ouch. You can go to her blog just clicking on her name.

Have a nice week and be just as little as you want :)














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mola mucho tu blog, no lo dejes por muy inactiva que estés.

PD: mola ser anónimo. ¬¬

Anonymous said...

Puede parecer muy fácil pero actualizar el blog y mantenerlo al día es bastante complicado y consume mucho tiempo que si no tienes... No te preocupes, nosotras también hemos tenido épocas en las que nos ha sido muy difícil actualizar pero a cambio llegan otras de bonanza!

Un beso croissantero!

croissantmode.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Puede parecer muy fácil pero actualizar el blog y mantenerlo al día es bastante complicado y consume mucho tiempo que si no tienes... No te preocupes, nosotras también hemos tenido épocas en las que nos ha sido muy difícil actualizar pero a cambio llegan otras de bonanza!

Un beso croissantero!

croissantmode.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...