I love this place... but it's haunted without you.

thanks for reading and following :)

6.13.2010

Beatles

I don't know why nobody told you how to unfold your love...
I don't know how someone controlled you... they bought and sold you.

I look at the world and I notice it's turnig, while my guitar gently weeps

With every mistake we must surely be learning,



still my guitar gently weeps...





sin ganas de estudiar selectividad, mirando por la ventana y muriéndome de ganas de estar en la piscina, tomando el sol... 9 días y seré LIBRE

6 comments:

OUCH said...

hombreeee pero si salgo yo :D hahah(L)
tienes q subir esa foto

BigBlueEyes said...

tio, ahora cada vez que oigo la palabra "beatle" me viene a la mente jude jajajajaj

Carla said...

Ahh vale ya se! jaja la de quique dice jaja

Un besazo!
xoxo

Redhead in Law

M.A.R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mònica C. Vidal said...

A mi me encanta Yesterday y como no Let it Be! (L)

FashionJazz said...

Fabulous post! : ) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...